Lakeview Lockers Prime Rib*
- Boneless or Boned/Tied Prime Rib (any size)
Rub generously with Lakeview Lockers Dry Rub - refrigerate for 12-24 hours
or use your own preferred blend of seasonings
Remove from refrigerator and bring to room temperature while pre-heating
oven to 425 degrees.
- Place Prime Rib on a rack in a roasting pan -uncovered. Bake 15 minutes at 425 degrees, reduce temperature to 350 degrees and continuing to bake for 15 minutes per pound.
- Use a meat thermometer to
determine desired doneness. 120 degrees for rare, 130 degrees for
medium, 140 degrees for well-done.
- Allow Prime Rib to rest 15 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!
Pulled Pork Sandwiches*- Fresh Pork Shoulder Roast (any size) Rub generously with Santa Maria seasoning - refrigerate for 12-24 hours
- Remove from refrigerator and wrap tightly in several layers of tin foil. Let roast sit at room temperature while pre-heating the oven to 225 degrees. Bake for 12 hours at 225 degrees.
- Open foil carefully - Roast will "pull" or shred easily. Add BBQ sauce of your choice (we use Klamath Basin Apricot BBQ sauce). Generously fill a hoagie roll and Enjoy! (Don't forget the napkins!)
- Boneless or Bone-in Lakeview Lockers Ham (our hams are all fully cooked so you are re-heating slowly rather than cooking the ham)
- Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees. Place ham on a rack in a roasting pan. Add 1 - 2 cups of apple juice to the pan for moisture while heating your ham.
- Bring ham to 140 degrees - remove from oven and allow to rest before slicing and serving.